Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Full reviews Craftsman 9-33870 170 Piece 6-Point Master Mechanic's Tool Set

Craftsman 9-33870

I don't own this set, but I have recently added some Craftsman tools (sockets) to my toolbox after a lot of research. This is an above average Craftsman set because while many of the socket sets from Sears boost the "number of tools" by throwing in bits or hex keys and calling them tools this set appears to have only significant tools (sockets, drivers, etc.) so the "number of tools" is more accurate than usual.That said, if it were me, I'd check the price and perhaps wait for a deeper discount from Sears.3 of 5 people found the following review helpful. 7 Drive tools Set Includes: 126 Sockets 14 Additional tools 126 Drive Sockets 14 Miscellaneous Tools ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment