Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OMG Craftsman 9-17562 Nextec 12-volt Right-Angle Impact Driver

Craftsman 9-17562

I purchased this from Sears three days ago and yesterday had a project to help my son put up some curtains in his home. The drill is small and feels good in the hand. I purchased an extra Lithium ion battery and they both charged fully in 15 minutes or so. The day I got the drill it would sometimes not work when I pulled the trigger, must have had a bad spot in the motor. After playing with it all day, it was ok. My only complaint is the chuck. I had to put the drill bit in my heavy duty vise and and pull and wiggle to get it out, This ... This powerful impact driver delivers more torque and works faster than "full sized" 18 Volt drills The innovative impact mechanism absorbs the twisting action associated with most other drills and applies it to the work piece so your hand doesn't twist with the tool. NEXTEC 12.0 Volt Right Angle Impact Driver Compact and powerful, the right angle design is ideal for getting into tight spaces and handling the tough tasks that your everyday drill can't reach or handle Craftsman Tools. Trust. In your hands. Reversible drill delivers 700 pounds of torque ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment